ACCUVAC Lite with suction pump and disposable canister system Serres
zzgl. 19% Steuern/ 1 piece
currently out of stock
** battery needs to be charged by using a 12 V connection cable (WEI 10650) or a power supply (WEI 2620)The high suction capacity and simple operation guarantee quick and effective treatment in emergency situations, both for emergency medical services and in hospitals. Due to its infinitely adjustable vaccum regulator, ACCUVAC Lite can be used in a variety of ways ensuring that airways are free. ACCUVAC Lite can be used both for adults and for children. High suction capacity of approx. 26 l/min at -0.8 bar (at the device inlet). Vacuum regulation up to -0.8 bar by means of large vacuum regulator.
- vacuum can be read off a pressure gauge
- safe secretion collection by means of disposable suction bag Serres® with integrated bacteria filter
- rugged housing and tilt-resistant
- optimal storage of the suction tube using the tube holder at the side
- compatible with ACCUVAC wall mounting
- with one-hand-release from the wall bracket at the press of a button
- battery runtime (typically): 40 min.
- display of battery status by 4 LEDs
- simple, tool-free battery change by the user
- dimensions: 370 mm x 277 mm x 146 mm
- weight (device with battery, without canister sytem): 4.6 kg
- scope of delivery: ACCUVAC Lite device, lead battery, integration for the disposable canister system, vaccum tube for disposable secretion canister Serres®, secretion canister Serres® includes: secretion canister Serres® 1000 ml, suction pump Serres® 1000 ml, disposable suction tube with finger tip 180 cm Ø 7 mm, instruction manual for ACCUVAC Pro/ACCUVAC Lite DE